Skip to content

Scottish Borders Housing Services

Housing advice

  • Housing Options – Scotland wide Housing advice service
  • Website: Housing Options Scotland
  • Telephone: Tel:  0131 247 1400

Local advice

Citizens Advice Bureau

Scottish Borders Council

The Council does not have any homes to rent but housing associations co-operate on housing applications. There are two common housing registers:

Border Choice Homes – Homehunt (Berwickshire, Eildon, Waverley & Cairn housing associations).

Scottish Housing Options (SHOP) (Bield, Hanover & Trust housing associations).

Leave a Reply